Philosophy & Approach
Our philosophy & Culture
- We engage as partners. We are interested in long-term relationships based upon mutual trust, respect and reward.
- Aligning the interest of all parties is required. Typically, we accompany our clients over an extended period and align our success with your goals. Short term compensation should not interfere with long term success.
- Integrity is critical in any relationship and business dealing. Above else, we always maintain an open honest dialogue with clients and stake holders. All conflicts of interest should be removed and disclosed prior to any engagement.
- We focus on you and your requirements
- With the mindset and flexibility of entrepreneurs but with the discipline of a large corporation
- We deliver value by going beyond “pop” concepts and consulting jargon
- Partnering – Your problems will be our problems and your success will be our success
- Execution oriented – Less time talking more time doing
- Hands on active business development, together with the entrepreneur(s)
- Developing and qualifying the business plan
- Assist or act as lead role in securing risk capital and soft funding opportunities
- Direct participation in executing the business plan through key management positions
- Assist with managing effective partnering strategies towards established industrial corporations
- Creating new business opportunities and concepts
- We bring certain cases to Redalpine Venture fund – for evaluation and direct funding